· Communication and Decision Making in Cells. Systems Biology Institute, Yale University, West Haven, CT, Nov. 7, 2017.
· Molecular Communication and Signaling in Human Cells. Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers, Pacific Grove, CA, 2015.
· Particle Velocity Communication: Where Communication Meets the Channel Physics. Draper Lab (MIT Instrumentation Lab), Cambridge, MA, March 14, 2012.
· Fault Diagnosis Engineering in Complex Networks: New Directions in Computational Systems Biology. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Gaithersburg, MD, Sept. 30, 2011.
· New Channels for Underwater Acoustic Communication: The Particle Velocity Channels. University of California at San Diego, Dept. of Elec. and Comp. Eng., San Diego, CA, Nov. 2, 2011.
· Underwater Communication via Acoustic Particle Velocity Channels. Naval Research Lab, Washington, DC, Feb. 3, 2009.
· New Opportunities in Underwater Communication: Acoustic Particle Velocity Channels. Dept. of Elec. and Comp. Eng., Texas A&M University, April 12, 2009.
· Fault Diagnosis Engineering of Digital Circuits Can Identify Vulnerable Molecules in Complex Cellular Networks, School of Environmental and Biological Sciences, Rutgers University, May 4, 2009.
· Stochastic Modeling and Simulation of Multiple-Input Multiple-Output Channels: A Unified Approach, IEEE Int. Symp. Antennas & Propagation, Monterey, CA, 2004.
· MIMO Channels: Modeling, Simulation, and Data Transmission. Naval Research Lab, Washington, DC, March 16, 2004.
· Characterization and Simulation of MIMO Communication Channels. Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, CA, March 11, 2004.
· Level Crossing Rate and Average Fade Duration in MIMO Mobile Fading Channels, IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, Orlando, FL, 2003.
· Issues in MIMO Channel Modeling and Simulation. Symbol Technologies Lectures, Dept. of Elec. and Comp. Eng., Polytechnic University, Brooklyn, NY, Dec. 4, 2003. Live broadcast.
· Statistical Models in Wireless Communications. Statistics Seminar Series. Dept. of Statistics, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, April 11, 2002.