New Jersey Institute of Technology(3rd in a Series)
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Center for Communications and Signal Processing Research
One-day Symposium on
SUBBANDS AND WAVELETS
March 18, 1994
NJIT, Newark, New Jersey
A. N. Akansu, NJIT
R. Ansari, Bellcore
M.J.T. Smith, Georgia Tech.
R. N. Smith, Rome Labs.
P.P. Vaidyanathan, Caltech.
M. Vetterli, Columbia
APPLICATIONS OF SUBBANDS AND WAVELETS
- L. Hinderks, CCS : Digital Audio Broadcasting: Current Status and Future Directions
- M.J. Medley, P.K. Das, G.J. Saulnier, RPI, : Applications of Discrete Wavelet Transform Excision to Spread Spectrum Signals
- G. Schuller and M.J.T. Smith, Feorgia Tech. : A General Formulation for Modulated Perfect Reconstruction Filter Banks with Variable System Delay
- R.A. Haddad and K. Park, Polytechnic Univ. : Optimum Design of Quantized M-Band Filter Banks
- P. Moulin, Bellcore: Optimization Techniques for Efficient Image Compression in Nonorthogonal Multiresolution Bases
- A. Benyassine and A. N. Akansu, NJIT : Subspectral Modeling in Filter banks
- L. Carin, L.B. Felsen, D. Kralj, S.U. Pillai and M.S. Oh, Polytechnic Univ. : Time-Frequency Analysis of Short-Pulse Scattering Data: STFT, Wavelet, and ARMA Processing
- G.J. Maskarinec and B. Onaral, Drexel Univ. : On the Wavelet-Like Structure of Self-Similar Scale Invariant Rational Systems
- B.W. Suter and M.E. Oxley, A.F.I.T. : Getting Around the Balian-Low Theorem Using Generalized Malvar Wavelets
- S. Sethuraman, A. G. Jordan, M.W. Siegel, Carnegie Mellon Univ. : Multiresolution Based Hierarchical Disparity Estimation for Stereo Image Pair Compression
- R. Safranek, AT&T Bell Labs. : Perceptually Based Prequantization for Image Compression
- C.F. Barnes, J.S. Goldstein, M.A. Ingram and E.J. Holder, Georgia Tech. Research Institute : Stochastic Successive Approximation Quantization of Image Subbands
- D. Cooper, R. Buell, M. Sherman, GEC-Marconi and A.N. Akansu, NJIT : Adaptive Subband Video Coding with Multiplierless filters
- J. Wus and W. Li, Lehigh Univ. and Y.-Q. Zhang, GTE Labs. : New Vector Subband Coding for Image and Video Compression
1st SYMPOSIUM, March 20, 1990
2nd SYMPOSIUM, March 18, 1992.
Click here to back to my home page