- AI Techniques and Platforms for Wireless Networks, AT&T, PI, 2018-2019.
- Mobile Distributed Computing in the Cloud, NSF, PI, 2014-2018.
- NJIT Secure Computing Intitiative, NSF, Co-PI, 2016-2020.
- CAE Cybersecurity Research: PARAPET-Preventing Attempted exfiltRation and infiltration using encryPtED signaTures, NSA, Co-PI, 2015-2016.
A Multi-Tier Socially-Aware Network Infrastructure. NSF, PI, 2008-2011.
Collaborative Research with University of South Florida.
Real-time Information Systems for Driving Safety atop VANET-WSN symbiosis.
NSF, Co-PI, 2008-2010. Collaborative Research with Iowa Sate University.
the Design and Implementation of Vehicular Networked Systems. NSF,
PI, 2005-2008. Collaborative Research with Rutgers University.
- A Wireless Mobile Community System with People-To-People-To-Places
Services. NSF, Co-PI, 2005-2008.
GeoTemporal Social Matching to Support Community. NSF, Co-PI,
Fostering Creativity in Ubiquitous Social Computing through Casual and
Formal Interactions in Interdisciplinary Design Studios. NSF, Co-PI,