Dr. Cheul Hyung Cho
Department of Biomedical Engineering, NJIT
I would like to welcome you to the Stem Cells and Tissue Engineering Laboratory of the Department of Biomedical Engineering at NJIT. The laboratory is located in Room 311 of the York Center at NJIT.
The research efforts of the laboratory include:
• Stem Cell Bioengineering and Regenerative Medicine
• Multi-lineage Differentiation of Embryonic Stem Cells
• Engineering 3-D Tissue Construct for Tissue Repair
• In Vitro Co-Culture Models for Cell-Cell Interactions
• Cell-Cell, Cell-ECM, Cell-Biomaterial Interactions
• Cellular and Tissue Engineering (Liver, Cardiac, Neural)
• Micropatterning of Cells and ECM for Cellular Interactions
• Scaffold Tissue Engineering
• Polymeric Biomaterials Design and Characterization
• Liver Tissue Regeneration (In Vitro and In Vivo Models)
We welcome your interest and inquiries about Stem Cells and Tissue Engineering Lab. Research opportunities are available to outstanding students who are highly motivated and interested in doing research in the area of stem cell bioengineering, tissue engineering, and polymeric biomaterials. If you are interested in doing research in my lab, please contact me with your resume.