Boonton Capacitance Meter (Model 7200)
The Model 7200 is a microprocessor based digital capacitance meter which provides fully automatic, 1MHz capacitance and loss measurements. Its operating capacitance range is 0 to 2000pF, and its conductance range is 0 2000 µS.
The following features make Model 7200 suitable for a wide variety of semiconductor measurements:
- Versatile Displays: Model 7200 measures the parallel capacitance and conductance of device under test. From these measured parameters, it can display the equivalent series and parallel resistance, series capacitance, dissipation factor, and quality factor.
- Bias & Programmable Test Level Capabilities: It utilizes a 1MHz test signal with programmable levels of 15, 30, 50, or 1000 millivolts for test measurements.
- Wide Zeroing Range: Model 7200 can zero stray capacitance of up to 2000 pF automatically with a single keystroke.
- Ease of Operation: Human engineering considerations have been emphasized in both the mechanical and electrical design of Model 7200.
- Panel Setup and Recall: Model 7200 can store up to 99 complete panel setups in non-volatile memory. Each stored setup can be recalled by entering the stored program number either locally or through the GPIB bus. This feature is especially useful when a series of often repeated test sequences needs to be performed.
- Remote Measurements: Because of its tolerance of loading capacitance, the Model 7200 is particularly useful for measurements at a point remote from the front panel test terminals such as environmental chambers, in areas of harmful radiation, or in component handlers from production testing.
Capacitance Range: 0 - 2000 pF
Full Scale Range: 2, 20, 200 pF
Accuracy: 0.25% of reading +.2% of full scale +0.005pF
Conductance Range: 0 - 2000 µS
Operating Temp.: 10°C - 40°C
Warm-Up Time: 2 hours.