Current PhD Students
Nasir Uddin:Nanoscale Transistor Simulation
Peter Paliwoda: Tri-Gate Transistors
Zhi (Arthur) Li: X-Ray Detectors
Meenakshisundar Gurunathan: RF Devices and Circuits
Balamurali Bhat: RF Devices and Circuits
Current Masters Students
Current Undergraduate Research Students
Former Graduate Students
Vinay Budhraja, Ph.D. Currently with Univ of Arkansas
Nilufa Rahim, Ph.D. Currently with IBM, Burlington
Purushothaman Srinivasan, Ph.D. Currently with Global Foundries
Naser Chowdhury, Ph.D. Currently with Spanson Inc
Reenu Garg, Ph.D. Currently with International Rectifiers
Tias Kundu, Ph.D. Currently with Micron Technologies
Wei Zhong, Ph.D. Currently with Anadigics
Rakesh K. Kabra, Ph.D. Currenly with Sarnoff Corporation
Krishna R. Linga, Ph.D. Currently President of InPhot Inc.
Gang Wang, MS. Currently with Greenliant, Beijing, China Bhawar Patel
Former Undergraduate Research Fellows
1. J. Gaudani, Development of High-Frequency C-V Analysis Software (DOS),
as a Part of the NSF REU Program.
2. M. Patel, Partial Help in Setting up of a DLTS Measurement System, as a Part of the NSF REU program.
3. H. Amin, Development of I-V Measurement Software, as a Part of the NSF REU Program.
4. Suzanne B. Smith, A Test Chip Design for 2-Micron Process, as part of the NSF REU Program.
5. Jon Lawson, An Automated DLTS System Using a PC, as part of the NSF REU Program.
6. Freemon Johnson, Combine Automated C-V and DLTS Measurements, University REU Program.
7. Mike Hall, A Computer Controlled Interface State Density Measurement System, as part of REU Program.
8. D. Morrissey, Automation of High-Frequency C-V Measurement System.
9. P. Patel, Automation of Temperature Control of Probe Station
10. S. Trivedi, Hardware and Software for Monitoring Wafer Temperature.
11. Z. Dalal, Temperature Controlled C-V Measurements.
12. S. Desai, Design of a Control Unit to Drive a Neural Cell Using FPGA.
13. J. Cobo, Temperature Sensor by Measuring of thermal resistance of Semiconductor Diodes.
14. A. Nina, DLTS System Automation Using Lab-View, MAC REU Fellow.
15. R. Bastidas, A 4x4 bit RAM Design.
16. Martin LuSoto, Probe Station Data Acquisition Tool.
17. S. Halim, Understanding Electrical Impact of Implanted Deuterium on Si/SiO2 Interface, Spring 2000, NSF REU Program.
18. M. Philips, Understanding Electrical Impact of Implanted Deuterium on Si/SiO2 Interface, Spring 2000, McNair REU program.
19. Rafal R. Korczeniewski, A Microprocessor I/O Expander Chip, May 2001.
20. N. Akand, Hardware MP3 Player (playback from IDE/ATAPI drive), May 2001.
21. T. Maisuria, Dual-Tone-Multiple-Frequency Display, May 2001.
22. Jorge M Rios, Communication Privacy With Text Encryption, Aug 2001.
23. S. Singh, MOSFET Reliability, NJI-Tower REU Project, Aug. 2001.
24. Adonis Peralta, NSF REU Project
25. Jayce Jacob Vaidyan, NSF REU Project