Hyomin Kim, PhD
- Ground-based and satellite data analysis for the study of interhemispheric geomagnetic response to solar wind, EMIC/ULF waves, and wave propagation in the ionosphere.
- Study of GPS scintillation in association with geomagnetic storms and substorms.
- Magnetometer (fluxgate and search-coil type) sensor and electronics design, fabrication, and calibration.
- Ground-based science instrument operation, data collection/processing, and maintenance.
- Field work for deployment of ground-based magnetometer systems (Greenland, Svalbard, Canada, and Antarctica).
- PhD, Space Physics and Engineering, University of New Hampshire, Durham, New Hampshire
- MS, Engineering Physics, Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire
- BS/BE, Astronomy and Space Science/Electronics Engineering, Kyung Hee University, South Korea
Link to CV