Following publications are available for online reading. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
to read these publications.
- Reliability of Thin Oxides Grown on
Deuterium Implanted Silicon Substrate
R.K. Jarwal and D. Misra, IEEE Transactionon Electron Devices, vol. 48, No. 5, pp. 1015-1016, May 2001.
- Charge Transfer in a Multi-Implant
R.K. Jarwal and D. Misra, IEEE Transactionon Electron Devices, vol. 48, No. 5, pp. 858-862, May 2001.
- Metal-oxide-silicon diodes on deuterium-implanted silicon substrate
D. Misra and R.K. Jarwal, Applied Physics Letters, vol. 76, No. 21, pp. 3076-3078, May 2000.
- Gate Oxides Grown on Deuterium-Implanted Silicon Substrate
D. Misra and S. Kishore, IEEE/ECS
Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters, vol. 2, No. 12, pp. 637-639,
- Charge-trapping properties of gate oxide grown on nitrogen-implanted silicon substrate
D. Misra, Applied Physics
Letters, vol. 75, No. 15, pp. 2283-2285, October 1999.
- Plasma Process-Induced Band Gap
Modifications of Strained SiGe Heterostructure
P.K. Swain, S. Madapur, and D. Misra Applied
Physics Letters, vol. 74, No. 21, pp. 3173-3175, May 1999.
- Plasma Damage Immunity of Thin Gate Oxide Grown on Very Lightly N Implanted Silicon
K.P.Cheung, D. Misra,
J. I. Colonell, C-T. Liu, Y. Ma, C-P. Chang, W-Y-C. Lai, R. Liu and
C-S. Pai, IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 19, no. 7, pp. 231, 1998.