The AutoChem II 2920 is a fully automated chemisorption analyzer that can provide your laboratory with the ability to conduct a comprehensive array of highly precise studies of chemical adsorption and temperature-programmed reactions. With this single instrument, you can acquire valuable information about the physical properties of your catalyst, catalyst support, or other materials. It can determine catalytic properties such as percent of metal dispersion, active metal surface area, acid strength, surface acidity, distribution of strength of active sites, BET surface area, and more. The AutoChem II 2920 performs pulse chemisorption, temperature-programmed reduction (TPR), desorption (TPD), oxidation (TPO), and reaction analyses and does it automatically.
- Powerful Windows operating and data reduction software
- Three gas ports (prep, carrier, and analysis) contain four inlets providing the capability to perform four-gas sequential experiments
- Four high-precision, independently calibrated mass flow controllers provide extremely accurate, programmable gas control
- With the CryoCooler option, analysis temperatures can be ramped over the range of -70 °C to 1100 °C
- Graphic reports for BET surface area, pulse chemisorption, heat of adsorption, and more. In addition, it has an integrated Grams/32® peak editor package which provides peak selection and editing, integration, data smoothing, rescaling, and overlay capability.