NJIT Faculty Senate
- Math 227 Mathematical Modeling, TR 1:00-2:25
- Office Hours: Tuesday 2:30-3:30, Thursday 10:30-11:30
- Dynamical systems, mathematical neurophysiology, geometric
- All Papers
- Akcay, Z., Bose, A. and Nadim, F. , (2014) Effects of synaptic
plasticity on phase and period locking of a network of two oscillatory
neurons, J. Math. Neuro. 4:8; doi:10.1186/2190-8567-4-8
- Kumar, R., Bose, A.
and Mallick, B., (2012) A mathematical model towards understanding the
mechanism of neuronal regulation of waking-NREMS-REMS states, PLoS ONE 7(8):
- Singh, T.U., Manchanda, K., Ramaswamy, R. and Bose, A. (2011) Excitable nodes on random graphs: Relating dynamics to network
structure, SIADS, 10, 987-1012.
- Bose, A. and Booth, V. (2011) Co-existent activity patterns in
inhibitory neuronal networks with short-term synaptic depression, J.Theor. Biol., 272, 42-54.
- Bose, A., Nadim, F. and Golowasch, J. - DMS 1122291 (October 2011 - September 2014) Linear Conductance-Based Mechanisms Underlying Oscillations in Neuronal Networks
- Bose, A., Fulbright-Nehru Award USIEF , Fulbright Program (August 2009 - May 2010)
Mathematical modeling of the dynamics of neuronal networks
- Bose, A. National Science Foundation -
DMS 0615168 (September 2006 - August 2009) The role of short-term
plasticity in feedback neuronal networks.
- Bose, A., Golowasch, J. and Nadim, F., National Science
DUE 0436244 (September 2004 - August 2009) UBM: An undergraduate
and mathematics training program at NJIT. UBM website New (2009-2012), Old (2004-2009)
- Bose, A. and Booth, V. National Science Foundation -
DMS 0315862 (July 2003 - June 2006) Functional roles for
plasticity in neuronal networks.
- Bose, A, Booth, V. and Recce, M., National Science Foundation -
DMS 9973230 (August 1999 - July 2003) Neural mechanisms for
generating temporal coding.
- Bose, A., Bifurcation in the dynamics of single neurons and small networks, in press, Ency. Computational Neuroscience.
A. and Nadim, F., Multistability arising from synaptic dynamics, in press, Ency. Computational Neuroscience.
A., Golowasch, J., Guan, Y. and Nadim, F., Role of linear and
voltage-dependent ionic currents in the generation of slow wave oscillations, in press, J. Computational Neuroscience.
- Zeynep Akcay (2014): co-advised with Farzan Nadim
- Xinxian Huang (2011) Post-NJIT:
Post-doc Georgia Health Sciences University, currently Product Analyst
Farmers Insurance Group
- Lakshmi Chandrasekaran (2008) Post-NJIT: Post-doc Northeastern
Ohio Medical College, Post-doc Lousiana Health Sciences
University, currently Post-doc Stower Institute for Medical Sciences, Kansas City
- Joon Ha (2008) Post-NJIT: Post-doc IUPUI, currently Post-doc NIH
- Christina Ambrosio [now Mouser] (2005) Post-NJIT: Assistant
Professor Medgar Evers College, currently Assistant Professor William
- Stephen Kunec (2002) Post-NJIT: Post-doc at Boston University, Assistant Professor Wocester State University
South Asian Organizations
Fulbright Article summarizing my year in India