• CalC version 7.0
implements cooperative (2-to-1) Ca2+ buffers: version fork into 6.x & 7.x |
• CalC version x.4 implements binary file output
• CalC version x.6 implements non-linear membrane pump
• CalC version x.7 implements spherical enclosures and obstacles
• CalC version x.7.2 implements space-dependent calcium uptake
• CalC version x.8 implements arbitrary volume shapes and 2D surface plots
• CalC version x.8.4 improved and optimized adaptive time-step control
• CalC version x.9.1 important bug fix! (thanks to Christian Stricker!)
• CalC version x.9.2 bug fix in 1D data output (thanks to Morten G. Pedersen!)
• CalC version x.9.3 fixed program termination occurring before diagnostic output
• CalC version x.9.4 fixed problems with narrow off-center sources in polar variables
• CalC version x.9.5: CalC included in NeuroFedora open source Computational Neuroscience tools.
• CalC version x.9.6 cleaned up code to reduce compilation warnings and allow stricter compile flags
• CalC version x.9.7 allows to target membrane buffers to specific volume(s) or obstacles(s)
• CalC version x.10.1 allow cross-platform plots using freeglut OpenGL library.
CalC versions x.10.1 and higher allow direct window plots using cross-platform freeglut OpenGL library. |
If using Windows OS, place the freeglut.dll dynamic library in the same folder with the executable provided below.
|Version||Ca2+ buffer type||Source (all platforms)||Stand-alone executables|
|7.10.6||Feb 15, 2023||Two Ca2+-binding sites||Zip | Tar | GitHub||Win_64||macOS M1||macOS x86|
|6.10.6||Feb 15, 2023||One Ca2+-binding site||Zip | Tar | GitHub||Win_64||macOS M1||macOS x86|
|[ Link to full descriptions of all CalC release updates ]|
|Supported in part by the National Science Foundation grants 0417416, 0817703 and 1517085. However, NSF bears no responsibility for any findings, recommendations or conclusions provided by this material.|
|Last modified: Feb 15, 2023 Maintained by Victor Matveev|