• CalC version 7.0
implements cooperative (2-to-1) Ca2+ buffers: version fork into 6.x & 7.x |
• CalC version x.4 implements binary file output
• CalC version x.6 implements non-linear membrane pump
• CalC version x.7 implements spherical enclosures and obstacles
• CalC version x.7.2 implements space-dependent calcium uptake
• CalC version x.8 implements arbitrary volume shapes and 2D surface plots
• CalC version x.9.1 important bug fix! (thanks to Christian Stricker!)
• CalC version x.9.7 allows to target membrane buffers to specific volume(s) or obstacles(s)
• CalC version x.10.1 allow cross-platform plots using freeglut OpenGL library.
• CalC version x.10.7 allows 2nd surface Ca2+ flux to implement both NCX & PMCA Ca2+ extrusion.
CalC versions x.10.1 and higher allow direct window plots using cross-platform freeglut OpenGL library. |
If using Windows OS, place the freeglut.dll dynamic library in the same folder with the executable provided below.
|Version||Ca2+ buffer type||Source (all platforms)||Stand-alone executables|
|7.10.7||Apr 5, 2023||Two Ca2+-binding sites||Zip | Tar | GitHub||Win_64||macOS M1||macOS x86|
|6.10.7||Apr 5, 2023||One Ca2+-binding site||Zip | Tar | GitHub||Win_64||macOS M1||macOS x86|
|[ Link to full descriptions of all CalC release updates ]|
|Supported in part by the National Science Foundation grants 0417416, 0817703 and 1517085. However, NSF bears no responsibility for any findings, recommendations or conclusions provided by this material.|
|Last modified: Apr 20, 2023 Maintained by Victor Matveev|